Simple & Affordable Fall Entryway

Simple & Affordable Fall Entryway

Fall colors are my absolute favorite – If you haven’t already noticed by now, I am all about the warm colors and fall textures. Since I recently redid our entryway I was excited to update the space with some fall vibes this year!
   
I bought this set of two baskets from Walmart (only $28 for a set of two!) – I displayed the larger basket with faux olive stems and this buffalo check throw blanket (for only $15.99). I also took down our existing entryway sign (for the time-being) and put these botanical prints up ($28 for a set of four) with command hooks. Side note: command hooks are great for seasonal decor since seasonal decor is only up for a couple months.
The prints present a vintage vibe – As much as my style has shifted from antiques / vintage to more Scandinavian / modern, I still love vintage pieces paired with modern pieces.
simple affordable entryway botanical prints fall decor
Have I mentioned how much I love this season? I don’t love the shorter days but I love the fall feels, y’all!!
Walmart has a ton of great fall decor products that work well for vintage lovers and/or those who prefer modern / clean lines and high contrast (or those who are a mix of ALL the styles, like me!) Here’s a few more fall items I’m currently loving from Walmart!
Source : Click Here!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: